Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1

Today was the dreaded first day. My day started off early, I had breakfast and headed of for the gym. I did 60 minutes of cardiovascular work; it was a great quick start!

Okay, so I went to weigh my self at the gym to get my beginning weight. I was not happy. I had gone on a diet and exercise plan in mid 2010 and I got down to 285 pounds from 300 lbs back then. I thought maybe AT LEAST I had gone up to 300 lbs again.

I weighed in at 341pounds. I was/am very shocked and disappointed. The thing is though, when I was counting the calories I was eating today I was more conscious about how many I was eating, which is good in a way I guess. It was actually hard to end up eating the 1500 calories I need a day.

Today was a success for it being a first day. I'm not going to lie, I had 3 cookies during the day. I couldn't help it, but I am sure the cravings will go away as I keep on working out and eating healthier.

My observation today: taking your time to make your own food will help you appreciate the meal and helps you become more satisfied.

Hope everyone has a successful day tomorrow!

-Angel

3 comments:

  1. an hour of cardio is GREAT! you should be proud. don't let the three cookies get you down...you are making a lot of changes at once. It will get easier.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cardio!
    And don't fret on the weight that you are at.. its only gonna get better from here on out! And that is the biggest you will ever be! From now on you will be lighter and lighter :)
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ayla! I'm glad I found some people with the same goals. =]

    I'll be reading your blog for support.

    And Cristie thank you as well, I know the cookies shouldn't let me down, I haven't anymore since then =]

    -Angel

    ReplyDelete