Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend

I am down in Mexico for the weekend at my parents house. So that means no gym for me for the weekend. I'm okay with it though. Usually when I am in Mexico I don't get hungry, so I haven't eaten much. Plus there is not nearly as much temptation here. There's no fast food place with a 24/7 drive-thru haha.

I will be going back to my routine Monday. I think I'm going to upgrade from just cardio to doing some muscle training, nothing big though, I don't want to be a body builder haha. I tried Zumba before when I went to the gym last year, and I think I am going to start doing it again. Kickboxing was another thing I used to do that I plan on picking up again.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their weekends!

Good luck to everyone and keep working hard!! =]

-Angel

2 comments: