Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4

Pizza. Pizza! PIZZA!!!

Why is pizza so dam tempting? I didn't fall into temptation though. =]

I was waking up early to go the gym, but I decided maybe an extra hour of sleep might make me just a bit happy. Also, since my goal is to do 60 minutes of cardio a day I decided that going right before 10:00 a.m. would great. Why? Well, because The Price is Right starts at that time and it lasts 60 minutes haha. Just trying to make things a bit easier for myself.

Keeping up with the diet has been getting easier. I still need to control my connection with emotions and food. Today at work I got annoyed with some coworkers, I just don't understand how stupid some people can be! So, when I got annoyed I immediately got hungry. At work I don't really have an option to grab something to eat randomly, so after some time of just thinking it out I realized I wasn't hungry, just annoyed. I was lucky I wasn't at my house with all the food available.

Tomorrow is weigh in! My first week of this new life I am trying to have. Hoepfully it goes well. Thank you if you're reading this by the way.

Good luck to everyone! You all inspire me to keep on going.

-Angel

2 comments:

  1. Good job on not falling for temptation.. I love pizza lol.. stupid pizza!
    And good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGEL!!! I'm glad you've started this journey and you're on your way to being a healthier and happier you. :) Don't give up! I support you all the way!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete