Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 9 to Day11

Ahhhhh! I need to update more. I was just very busy these last few days.

Tuesday was my first bad day. I didn't have the time to work out and my calorie count was in the dumps! Wednesday got better, but I was feeling a bit down from Tuesday. And today I finally got back on track.

In a perfect world, the journey to lose weight would include not being worried about work and school. I wish I could just focus on my weight loss and exercise. But only wealthy people can afford to that. I guess I just had the second week blues. I don't know if that's even a thing, but I had it haha.

I'm afraid my weigh in tomorrow is going to reflect on the bad days I had this week. But I just keep reminding myself that this is just the beginning and that I just need to keep it up and keep working hard. Reading all of your blogs today made me get motivated once again.

Well, I hope all of you guys keep doing great and keep losing weight!! =]

-Angel

3 comments:

  1. Just checking in to see how things are going!! Remember that if you had a crappy week this is a long journey and you can regroup and kick a** next week!! Keep up the good work.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if the scale is mean to you tomorrow, don't give up! This IS the beginning, and nothing is easy at first.. but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think even people that have been making life changes for months have bad days. And you also have to remember that sometimes the scales might be mean - if we gain muscle the scales won't show as much of a loss. However, more muscle = more fat burned.
    So don't let yourself get down... just keep on trying!

    ReplyDelete