Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 8

Today was a very weird day. My dad was sick so I had to go drop of my brothers at school, at different hours. Then I went to wash his car, and then I finally got to the gym. I couldn't find parking! I thought I wasn't going to be able to work out haha. So I just waited for about 5 minutes and I finally got a parking spot. It was nice to work out after a weekend of rest.

My calorie count wasn't so great today. I was out with my grandma and she insisted on us going to a taco shop. Those are very common here in San Diego. I freaked out a little since I always order a Chimichanga(Fried shredded beef burrito) and I don't even want to imagine how many calories that has. So I looked at the menu and I found something that might be good. I got a carne asada order that came with guacamole and lettuce and tomatoes and onions, etc. I ate it, but I did control how much I ate out of it of course.

Work was great, I love having kindergarteners. This is my last week with them though. Oh, I work at an after school program called Extended School Services by the way. I'm basically a bonafide babysitter haha. It is difficult when it comes to helping 14 kindergarteners with homework, but I love them! Next week I'll probably have the older kids. They can be so snobby and stressful(which means my emotional hunger kicks in)!

Well, hope everyone's week goes amazing! Hope all of you lose weight and gain confidence! =]

-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment