Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 16

Ohhhh my.

This weekend was kind of out of control. I didn't count calories or looked at what I was eating. I did look at portions though. Even though this weekend was very fun, I did end up kind of depressed and upset afterwards. I am actually afraid to weigh in at the end of the week.

I think I might wait up until next week. This will be the end of the month for me. I am just afraid I won't lose the 7.5 pounds I need to lose in order to reach my goal of 20 pound lost in January. The last day of the month is on a Monday though. So I don't know. We'll just have to see I guess.

Another issue is not working out on weekends. I need to start! I really do. I really need to start running as well. I need to! Haha and I also need to keep up with the blog.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and having a smooth journey!!

-Angel

2 comments:

  1. weekends are tough! we have more access to all the tempting foods than we do when we are at work. And, of course, there is the part of spending time with friends and family and somehow food is always involved. with my family the food is in large quantities. resistance is difficult. I had the same problem over the weekend.

    you are doing great - you still have time to reach your goal. but also remember if you fall a little short you are still a lot better off than you were a month ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Cristie!

    And welcome back lol was wondering where you were:P

    ReplyDelete